Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $74 per person
One Way Airport Shuttle is $44 per person
**Due to increased security at the Cancun International Airport, we cannot provide transportation services to people who arrive early and stay at a different resort in the area before Panic en la Playa. In order to utilize the event transportation, you must be arriving into the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Riviera Maya.**
Things To Know
- Airport shuttles are non-refundable & must be paid in full at the time it is added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on January 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on January 30th and 31st.
- Transportation is NOT offered during the event on January 27th, 28th, or 29th.
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Cancun International Airport is approximately 60 minutes away from Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account in order for us to arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, Panic en la Playa is not responsible if there is no shuttle at the airport for you.
- For your return home, your shuttle will be scheduled to depart 4 hrs prior to your flight. This is to give enough lead time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
- Guests needing ADA accessible transportation should contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Children 2 and under who will sit on your lap are free of charge. There is a charge for children 2 and under who require a car seat. Any child older than 2 years old must have transportation purchased for them. Contact the Travel Team when adding transportation to make arrangements.